• Learn while you earn – diverse training from our talented, award-winning people.
• You’ll be trained in every aspect of building and construction – across ALL sectors.
• You will thrive in our team-oriented, pro-training workplace. We’re not just about teaching you skills – we’ll focus on your health and wellbeing too.
• We are dedicated to comprehensive apprentice training and provide a structured development path for the right individual.
• If you are passionate about becoming a professional carpenter and aspire to be a Construction Industry Leader, then we DEFINITELY WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
• Motivated and reliable.
• Hardworking & 100% committed.
• In possession of a “can-do” attitude.
• Able to understand & follow instructions.
• A quick learner with excellent attention to detail.
• Communicate effectively at all levels.
• Demonstrate initiative & tenacity.
• Work alone or in a team environment.
• Show good ratings in Maths & English.
If you hit the mark with the above criteria and have a genuine interest in our industry, then check out our ad on Seek and then submit your resume and handwritten cover letter before Friday, 25th August 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:
P.O. Box 703
If you would like more information, come have a chat to us at one of our information sessions:
4:00-5:00pm, Thursday 17 August 2023 @ Torquay Room, the paranaple centre.
Under 18's are welcome to attend but we request your parent or guardian attend with you if possible.
Tickets can be booked for free through Eventbrite:
Informal Virtual 'Chat' Session*
Between 5:30-6:30pm on Monday 21 August 2023
Under 18's are welcome to attend.
Book by e-mailing email@example.com or call us on (03) 6427 3451
Note: You will require an e-mail address as you will be sent a meeting link.
Mead Con is a Multi-Award winning, progressive construction company committed to continued growth within the Tasmanian commercial and residential building sectors. We are dedicated to comprehensive apprentice training and can provide a structured career path for the right individual.
Our Apprentice Training Programme comprises both on and off-the-job training and includes our Personal Development Programme.
Mead Con is committed to the training and development of highly skilled tradespeople for the Construction Industry. Apprentice recruitment is conducted annually.
P.O. Box 703, QUOIBA, 7310.